Smoke Detectors in White house

Reporters and photographers were evacuated briefly from the West Wing of the White House  because of smoke from an overheated transformer in a mechanical room. 🙁

“Early this morning, an electrical transformer near the West Wing malfunctioned and set off a smoke alarm in the West Wing,” a White House official said in a statement.

President Barack Obama and his family were not affected by the incident, according to the White House.

No injuries were reported and people were allowed back into the building about an hour later.

Strange things happen in the White house. Maybe there were ghosts! What do you think! NO!!!

Another possibility is that they bought a cheap Chinese smoke detectors. And another option Obama was smoking secretly


Related posts:

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv badge