Dofollow or not to Follow
I mean links of course. Dofollow and Nofollow links. When I first heard about this things DO – NOT follow, I thought: this means trouble. This weird thing (Dofollow) follows you everywhere. This thing is some kind of a Spy. So much better is Nofollow.
No panic! It’s not like that.
Dofollow and Nofollow links are both backlinks that are created on a website.
Dofollow links has a special HTML markup inside that tells the Search Engines: you must FOLLOW the destination inside this link! The mayor benefits of applying or getting Dofollow links is that we can increas the Google page rank factor.
And Nofollow links has a special HTML markup inside that tells the Search Engines: don’t FOLLOW the destination inside this link!
- Increas your traffic (but you waste a lot of time moderating spam comments),
- Quality Backlinks from other Do Follow blogs,
- Lots of comments for your posts (also increases of Spammers)…
Advantages of No follow Links:
- less spam – spammer wont be attracted to your blog,
- Less time for moderating comments,
- You get sincere comments for your post…
Links on my blog are Dofollow, but please don’t Spaming 🙁